If you have your old NES and SNES controllers laying around, now you can put them to good use. You can play Wii games with a NES or SNES controller with this fancy adaptor - NES/SNES to Wii Adapter.
How to customize Turbo?
1. Press the TURBO switch on the adapter.
2. Then press the button that you need to customize (any of button A,B,X,Y,L,R)
3. Now you finish customizing the TURBO function. Release the switch on the adapter, but keep pressing the button that you set just now. The LED on the adapter will light up, which means the button is successfully customized with TURBO.
4. Repeat the above steps to cancel the TURBO function.
5. Any of button A, B, X, Y, L and R can be set or cancelled individually or in batches.
6. All settings will be deleted automatically after un-plugging the adapter from your Wii Remote.
What's in the Box
1 * Wii NES / SNES Controller Adapter